Sony VTC4 2100mAh 18650 Battery 30amp
If you're looking for 18650 batteries, the Sony VTC4 is perfect for any application because of its high efficiency and high drain features. Enjoy exceptional, continuous 30amp output with no pulsing. If you are using a sub-ohm or micro-coil unit, the Sony VTC4 is the ideal rechargeable battery to produce the best vape.
- Rated capacity: 2100mAh (high drain)
- Minimum capacity: 2000mAh
- Initial discharging current: 15A
- Maximum continuous charging current: 6.5A
- Maximum continuous discharging current: 30A
- Voltage: 3.8V
- Nominal operating voltage: 3.2V
- Maximum charge voltage: 4.2V
- Discharge cut-off voltage: 2.5V
- Dimensions: 65.0mm (L) x 18.2mm (D)
Note: Sony VTC4 IMR cells have a much lower internal resistance than regular 3.7V lithium ions. Voltage could go higher when charged on certain chargers such as the older versions of the WF-139 charger. Always check the voltage of your 18650 IMR battery after a full charge to make sure it is above 4.2V. You can use a multimeter to do this. Overcharging your Sony VTC4 above 4.25V may shorten the life cycle or even cause permanent damage to the product.